CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 29 July 2011

Rag Wreath - Cute!

This adorable rag wreath is super easy to make. I came across it today on another blog. She didn't give a step by step so I recreated my own. The picture is the one that she made but mine looked very similar.

Here's what I did:

I got a wire hanger from my closet and twisted it around into a circle. Than, I got a bunch of cute scraps that was laying around in the craft room and cut them into strips of about 6 inches long and 1 inch wide (give or take). Lastly, I started tying the strips around the circled wired-hanger and ta-da! The wreath was done after about 30 minutes of tying.

To hang the wreath up, I got a string/rope that was about 10 inches long and then folded it in half so that it was a loop and only about 5 inches long. I then tied it in a knot with the wired hanger being inside the loop and then hung it on a hook. Easy-peasy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment